Home>> Last Minute Valentine’s Ideas
Whether you celebrating by yourself, with a loved one, a furry friend, or not at all, we have ideas on how to spend the day!
1. Take a hike- literally, grab a buddy or go solo and go for a hike nearby! A great way to start the day is by getting moving!
2. Cook dinner or bake! Grab some ingredients and try out a new dish, or bake pastries for your friends and family! For recipe ideas check out this article!
3. Movie Marathon! Not a fan of rom-coms? Watch your favorite movie instead! Or binge a new tv show!
4. Set up a tent in your backyard! Stargaze and connect with nature!
5. Take a staycation! Book a room on sites like Hotwire, which keep the hotel name a secret until after purchase, how exciting!
6. Try a new skill. Search for local classes, perhaps a painting course, or glass-blowing! Step outside your comfort zone. Groupon often has great deals on local classes!
7. Decorate your home! Whether it’s just you or a family of 5, spread the love around by decorating your home for the day. Leave notes for those you love and exchange Valentine’s greetings!
8. Take yourself out! If you are celebrating alone be sure to celebrate yourself! Take yourself out to dinner and a movie or a fun adventure. Remember what makes YOU so special!
9. Craft Creative Cocktails. There is a bunch of fun Valentine’s Day cocktails, read here for awesome recipes.
10. Stay in! if you are not a fan of big fancy restaurants and the typical Valentine’s day suggestions, spend the day doing what makes you smile!
11. Game on! Have an at-home game night, or go out to your local arcade or video game bar for some fun!
12. Volunteer! Spend the day giving back to a cause that is close to your heart! Being A Good Human is always in style!